HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL VALIDLY
Pursuant to the applicable legislation and in compliance with the Conditions of Sale which you accepted at the time of purchase, the exercise of the right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
1) Within and no later than 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the returned product, the customer must fill in the online return form at the foot of this page.
The Supplier will send by e-mail to the buyer the authorization to return included in the pdf file attached with the complete return code.
2) Within and no later than the aforementioned period of 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the aforementioned pdf file, it is necessary to include the latter in the parcel together with the product to be returned to the Carrier responsible for its transport.
3) To summarize, in order to proceed correctly to the return, you need to:
- Fill in the online return form and wait for the authorization with a pdf attached.
- Print and include the pdf file in the parcel.
- Apply the pre-printed label with indication of the chosen Courier to be found inside the original package.
- Book the withdrawal by the UPS Courier Service (as for the telephone number, please refer to the website www.ups.com).
4) It is also necessary to ensure that:
- The product is intact in all its parts;
- All tags and labels are unaltered and still attached to the product;
- The product is returned in its original package;
- The return is accompanied by the form referred to in point 1, complete with the “Return code” required.
In the vent of a the legitimate exercise of the right of withdrawal, Max Moda srl will see to it that the buyer is refunded the price of the returned product within 30 days of receipt of the former. the shipping costs for the return are 15€ for Italy and 30€ for Europe